When submitting a paper for the OFEL 2021 conference, you should have received an email telling you that your abstract has been selected for submission as a paper. The date for final paper submission is 30 March 2021. Please note that this is a FINAL date. Earlier submission is encouraged as it helps us to manage the review process in a timely manner. This is of particular importance if you will need a visa to attend the conference.
Papers should be submitted as a .doc, .docx or .rtf attachment by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation email from us notifying you that your paper has been successfully submitted.
Below is a summary of what you need to consider when submitting your full paper, but please also download the model paper that explains the requirements in detail. Papers not conforming to the conference style will be returned.
- Length of full paper submission: 5000-10000 words
- Use Times New Roman 12pt and single spacing
- No inclusion of any institutional graphics or logos
- References must be Harvard style (see model paper for more details)
- Documents must be tidy, and not show any history of tracked changes or comments
- If your paper includes graphics, please ensure these are of a high quality and please consider your final file size
- No changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, and actual paper can be made after the submission deadline
- Check that the PDF File of your paper prints correctly (i.e. all imported figures and tables are there), and ensure that the file is virus-free
- Before submitting your paper, please ensure that it has been carefully read for typographical and grammatical errors. We recommend that you have your paper proofread by a fluent (native) speaker as a poor standard of English may lead to your paper being returned.
- Papers can be produced in any PC or MAC version of Microsoft Word. It must not be sent in PDF format and should not be zipped. Papers should be submitted as a .doc, .docx or .rtf attachment by email to email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation email from us notifying you that your paper has been successfully submitted.
All papers should conform, at time of submission, to the OFEL Formatting Guidelines. We strongly encourage use of these guidelines so that all documents will reflect the conference identity and will be consistent. Please especially note that the maximum word count for papers is 5000 – 10000 words. Thank you for your help in accomplishing this goal!
All papers received by the due date will have all identification of the authors removed by us and will be sent for double-blind peer review.
If you have any questions about the submission process or problems with the submission please contact Lana Cindrić, PhD, president of the Organizing Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org)